Creative Nonfiction, #6 Winter 2017
Sarah Bigham, The Drill
Ann Fisher, Major, Minor
Michelle Kendall, Butterball
Kate E Lore, The Go-Cart
Sheila Luna, The Lipstick Helps
Michelle McMillan-Holifield, After the Fire
Jere Pfister, The River
- Submissions for the Spring 2017 issue will be accepted from 02/01/01 to 04/01/17.
- Featured artist Lorette C. Luzajic is offering Longridge Review readers a generous discount on her work. Visit our page dedicated to her for the details!
- Creative Advisor Suzanne Farrell Smith’s essay, “Another Version of Us,” will be included in Selected Memories, an anthology of true stories and the first-ever book title from Hippocampus Magazine and Books. Suzanne will read her essay at Hippocampus’s AWP event in February. You can pre-order Selected Memories here.
- Contributing Editor Mary Heather Noble’s essay “Eulogy for an Owl” was nominated for a Pushcart Prize by the editors of Creative Nonfiction.
- Editor Elizabeth Gaucher’s flash creative nonfiction, “Underneath,” was chosen by editors Valley Haggard and Sarah Allen Short for Life in 10 Minutes’ first print anthology.
- Gaucher’s essay, “Allons, Enfants: A Young Appalachian in Paris,” was nominated by the editors of Still: The Journal for a Pushcart Prize.
- Our editors are pleased to announce our first-ever Pushcart Prize nomination, Mary Gustafson’s “Time Stops.”
- Please consider a donation, large or small, to support Longridge Review: PayPal.Me/LongridgeEditorsLLC. We do not charge a submission fee or accept commercial advertising. Our mission is supported entirely by volunteers.
- We are on Twitter! Follow us to stay in the loop on all things Longridge: @LongridgeReview