Creative Nonfiction, #4 Summer 2016
Gregory Fletcher, manhood, /ˈmanˌho͝od/, noun
Rich H. Kenney, Jr., Sink or Swim
Karen McDermott, Doll Blanket
Mariana McDonald, The Snake
J.R. Tappenden, Heritage Pass
Bobby Wilson, That Good Hair
- Submissions are now open for the Winter issue! 9/1 – 12/31/16.
- We are thrilled that Mary Heather Noble has joined Longridge Review as a reader and contributing editor. She is a graduate of the Stonecoast MFA in Creative Writing Program at the University of Southern Maine. She also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Geology from The Ohio State University, and a Master’s degree in Environmental Science from the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry. She lives with her husband and two daughters in Vermont after living in Oregon for nine years. Learn more about MHN on her website, Mary Heather Noble dot com
- Mary Heather recently was named a finalist by Bellingham Review for the Annie Dillard Award for Creative Nonfiction for her essay, “Eulogy for an Owl.”
- Suzanne Farrell Smith’s essay on mothering twins in the NICU is forthcoming from Under the Gum Tree. UGT is a storytelling project, publishing creative nonfiction in the form of a micro-magazine. Tagline: Tell Stories without Shame
- Editor Elizabeth Gaucher’s essay, “Allons, Enfants: A Young Appalachian in Paris,” appears now in the Summer 2016 issue of Still: The Journal.
- We are on Twitter! Follow us to stay in the loop on all things Longridge: @LongridgeReview
All visual images, including artwork and photographs, are used with permission and should not be appropriated without permission of the artist or writer. Thank you.